Network1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network1Log in

Network1

descriptionMcDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe EmptyMcDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe

more_horiz
McDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2019/05/08/heres-whats-new-mcdonalds-4-menu-items-around-world/1139260001/

descriptionMcDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe EmptyRe: McDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe

more_horiz
The worst part about fast food - isn't the food, but the fact they don't keep the cola fresh. I mean, that should be top priority! However, though, they don't pay fast food workers very well, but then again, should it always be about the pay - and isn't this a starter job?

descriptionMcDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe EmptyRe: McDonald's unveils 4 new menu items – from around the globe

more_horiz
I don't visit McDonalds much because I don't eat a lot of fast food except for when we travel. It's not very healthy and after you've been away from it the flavor isn't very good either. McDonalds used to have the best tasting french fries! If they want to have better business bring back the trans fats to make those fries good again Very Happy

If I travel any time soon I might try one of the new foods on the menu just to say I tried it. I like it that they at least are willing to try new things and even sometimes when they bring back things from the past.

more_horiz
I love french fries.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum