Network1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network1Log in

Network1

descriptionEd Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project EmptyEd Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project

more_horiz
Has anyone listened to Ed Sheeran's latest album, No. 6 Collaborations Project? It's pretty cool. I still like his earlier stuff way better but this album is good. He worked with so many big names in the business. He has songs with Eminem, 50 Cent, Travis Scott, Camila Cabello, Bruno Mars, etc. I'm probably most excited and most shocked that he's still working with Max Martin. He was one of the greatest song writers, in my opinion, of the late 90's and early 2000's. Listed to the album when you can though. Till then, go on youtube(I can't post links yet) and search for Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project and watch "Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project (Charlamagne Tha God Full Interview)". He plays clips of each song and explains each of them. Amazing interview.

descriptionEd Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project EmptyRe: Ed Sheeran - No.6 Collaborations Project

more_horiz
Shape of You was a good song. I liked it.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum