Network1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network1Log in

Network1

description Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America Empty Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America

more_horiz

Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America
https://www.kxxv.com/hometown/texas/texans-ranked-no-1-for-sexiest-accent-in-america

description Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America EmptyRe: Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America

more_horiz
Well, to be honest, Texas doesn't have this accent - alone.  Pretty much, people in Oklahoma, Arkansas,and much of the mid-south (Appalachia, where I'm from) also have this accent.   In fact, the whole southeast US has this accent - to some degree, though, it's disappearing as people from other areas are moving in.

Anyhow, the article was saying Texas had a particular "take" on the southern accent. However, what I've heard of W. Bush - sounds just like someone from East Tennessee, where I'm from - as in exactly like it! Well, does anyone feel different? Why might you be right?

description Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America EmptyRe: Texans ranked No. 1 for sexiest accent in America

more_horiz
The Texas accent is very unique just like any other accent in the US.
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum