Network1
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network1Log in

Network1

descriptionCan you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral EmptyCan you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral

more_horiz
Can you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral
https://www.theguardian.com/science/2019/may/06/can-you-solve-it-sandwich-sudoku-a-new-puzzle-goes-viral

descriptionCan you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral EmptyRe: Can you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral

more_horiz
I have always loved Sudoku puzzles but this one takes a lot more brainwork I think to complete. I'm not sure I have the time or energy but it's a good link that I'll keep up for the rest of the day and then go back to it and re-read the rules. I generally prefer the easier Sudoku and mostly did them when I was a substitute teacher and needed to get my mind off the fact that no one was behaving in class Very Happy

descriptionCan you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral EmptyRe: Can you solve it? Sandwich sudoku - a new puzzle goes viral

more_horiz
Sudokus are fun to solve.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum